Yönetici
Administrator
Katılım
19 Mar 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları

Battlefield Hardline Betrayal DLC

It’s a setup. You’d better try to save your own skin… it’s every man for himself! Battlefield™ Hardline Betrayal is the fourth expansion pack included in Battlefield ™ Hardline Premium, and is available as a standalone purchase. Betrayal introduces 4 new maps, including Thin Ice, Chinatown, Cemetery and the island of Alcatraz. Stand out, blend in, and show off with weapons and outfits customized in the new Gun Bench Super Feature. Personalize up to five primary weapons with new reticles, colors, customized camos, and more. Edit up to sixteen uniforms for a tailored look for your favorite class and faction. Betrayal also includes 5 new weapons, 2 new vehicles, and 4 new weapon camos.

Battlefield Hardline Getaway DLC

Once you have the loot, you need to get away with it. Battlefield™ Hardline: Getaway is the third of four expansion packs included in Battlefield ™ Hardline Premium, and available as a standalone purchase. Getaway introduces 4 new vehicle-focused maps, including Double Cross, Pacific Highway, Train Dodge, and Diversion, and the new Capture the Bag mode. Compete in competitive matches with the new Super Feature, all while using one of the 4 new vehicles (Performance Sedan, Import Tuner, Luxury Coupe, Limo), 4 new weapons, the Fire Axe melee weapon, the RF Jammer gadget, and 4 new weapon camos.

Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Battlepack, Precision Battlepack, Suppression Battlepack, Ultimate Shortcut Bundle, Versatility Battlepack, Deluxe Upgrade DLC

Battlefield Hardline Robbery DLC

Battlefield Hardline Criminal Activity DLC

Multiplayer Update 2

kayz98

Kayıtlı Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
27 Ağu 2019
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Can you please update the getaway link please.Thank you in advance.

kayz98

Kayıtlı Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
27 Ağu 2019
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Thank you so much for your fast response i really appreciate it but whenever i extract the Getaway dlc it gives me an error.How do i fix it?

kayz98

Kayıtlı Üye
Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
27 Ağu 2019
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Never mind all the files worked perfectly.Thank you soooooooo much!!!

Lee Jun-Fan

Site Yöneticisi
Yönetici
Administrator
Katılım
10 Mar 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
You're welcome. Enjoy

Üst Alt
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]
Lütfen Javascript'i etkinleştirin!Javascript'i etkinleştirin!